EDI SAP Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 11 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
EDI SAP Analyst required for a Fixed Term Contract of 9-18mths in Liverpool This is an exciting opportunity for an EDI Analyst to maintain and develop all of your new employers IT processes and functionality within the business that support the "order to cash" procedure. You will have the opportunity to liaise with customers, suppliers and consultants to ensure all actions within this workflow are above satisfactory.
If you have been involved in supporting EDI on a project basis and have been involved in sales operation support this could be the perfect role for you. As a EDI SAP Analyst you will be working closely with the sales operations and finance team to ensure all EDI requirements are met and you are able to drive the business efficiency with customers to develop new EDI connections for ordering and invoicing.
- Maintain already existing EDI SAP connections
- Hold EDI steering meeting with external developers
- Provide IT application support for sales ops team and ensure all customers needs are met
- Capture, develop and track IT issues reported within Sales operations support
Education and Experience;
• SAP experience
• MS BizTalk exposure desirable
• Experience of Project Management tools
• EDI experience
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known brand and expand your knowledge and broaden your career options. There will be opportunity to develop within the company and also move onto new projects.