Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Andy Ward
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Business Analyst Blackpool £40K- £45K
Duties will include:
- Perform business analysis and/or systems analysis on high profile, highly complex and/or strategic business initiatives
- Lead the definition of requirements gathering, governance processes and performance metrics; ensuring adoption of these standards across the organisation.
- Establish and maintain an enterprise wide business analysis capability; driving process review and enhancement requirements across the business by leveraging a high degree of analysis, provisioning appropriate architectural tools/services and use of external resources
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders at all levels to ensure common understanding of business objectives and scope
- Analysis of business processes and systems and recommendations for their improvement with the use of modelling and statistical research
- Lead impact assessment, scoping and estimating of analysis activity within the portfolio and small change initiatives
- Work with business representatives and stakeholders at all levels of seniority to elicit their business requirements, using appropriate techniques e.g. workshops, questionnaires, 1:1 interviews etc.
- Use a combination of business and technical knowledge , determine the implication of feasibility of system design and integration working closely with architects and developers
- Support Business Stakeholders in the design and development of business processes and business process re-engineering.
- Communicate proposed solutions back to business stakeholders to ensure these meet with the business requirement
- Guide and mentor less experienced Business Analysts across the Change and Development department.
- Capture risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies both at a project and requirements level and communicate as appropriate
- Support Business Stakeholders with Benefits Management; specifically helping them with identification, definition, planning, tracking and realisation of business benefits within projects
- Attend Customer meetings to understand how we can support customer needs and provide Business Solutions that deliver a best in class Customer Service.
- Contribute to the gathering of demand from Business Stakeholders and may undertake the role of Business Relationship point of contact for key stakeholders
- Maintain excellent awareness of industry methods, tools and techniques and recommend changes to the existing processes where appropriate
- Lead Business Analysis involvement for information and invitation to tender processes
- When production problems occur, respond efficiently and effectively to address issues to minimise business disruption.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in leading Business Analysis activity working with Senior Stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in Waterfall and Agile business analysis approaches
- Demonstrable evidence of leading the analysis and documentation of complex operational processes and business requirements
- Experience using Business Process Modelling Notation
- Ability to work effectively across multiple change projects or change activities simultaneously
- Demonstrable Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely
- Ability to think creatively and generate innovative solutions
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com