Change Enablement Lead
Salary £75,000 - £90,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-20 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently looking for an experienced Change Enablement Lead, 75K-90K + Bonus + Benefits for a growing enterprise level organisation based in Birmingham
Change Enablement Lead
£75,000 - £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Robert Walters is partnering with a large and ever-expanding Manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham, they have an exciting new opportunity for a Change Enablement Lead. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, which offers strong prospects for someone who is motivated for progression and to be part of a huge scale project.
The Change Enablement Lead (Europe) will work closely with cross-functional teams (functional consultants & business process transformation experts), collaboratively working with a diverse European group and Regional Business leadership to deliver on strategic objectives and ERP execution globally.
The Change Enablement Lead is responsible for leading, directing, coordinating and providing visibility into the organisation's change management efforts related to the global Enterprise Resource Planning deployment. This role is an influential member of the project leadership team. The role interfaces with senior finance, operations, and information technology leaders, as well as vendors and external consultants.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Partner with business unit Human Resource leads to design and implement the Enterprise Resource Planning project team organisational model and staffing requirements. Work closely with Human Resource and business leaders to identify roles and lay-out the related talent plan for each. Establish selection criteria, backfill strategies and retention plan for key project talent.
Define and employ a structured change management methodology to ensure smooth transition to new global Enterprise Resource Planning, and related roles and process changes related to the system implementation.
Work closely with project leaders to layout a change management program and roadmap for the length of the implementation project. Assess the magnitude and timing of major changes, the organisation's change readiness and the key stakeholders most heavily impacted by the change.
Create a communication and training plan to ensure all employees are fully aware of impending changes.
- Strong experience deploying change management efforts, ideally within e2e ERP deployments.
- Deep understanding of the impact of change, and the interdependencies with and impact on the business.
- Experience and deep knowledge of change management methodologies approaches and tools.
- Significant experience in creating change management strategies and work streams that maximise employee adoption and business benefit, with specific experience deploying an Enterprise Resource Planning system globally. Manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of successful organisational change management related to Information Technology systems implementations and/or or corporate-wide change initiatives.
- Experience and ease of interaction with key stakeholders at all levels and across projects, setting and managing expectations and influencing successful project outcomes
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to produce clear and effective oral and written/electronic communication to diverse audiences.
- Broad understanding of Information Technology organisation functions and keeps abreast of technology trends.
- Financial and performance skills to ensure that organisation change efforts improve project performance and business benefit realisation.