Data Governance Lead
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 10 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Data Governance Lead - Leeds
A growing Financial Services company based in Leeds are currently looking for a Data Governance Lead to support the Group Director of Data management to embed the IM framework company wide. As the Data Governance Lead, you will be coordinating the IM team’s efforts to provide assistance and support to the firms departments to promote and embed the framework and key principles throughout the company. In addition, you will be investigating the identified data problems in order to ensure a resolution is identified and implemented, whilst constantly improving data quality and controls to monitor data quality.
The successful Data Governance Lead will have the following experience:
- Proven track record in defining governance framework and governance documents
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant information management and data protection legislation
- Ability to multi-task, deal with work within tight / conflicting deadlines and prioritise work appropriately
- Proven ability to engage successfully with cross - functional stakeholders outside of direct line management responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead a team
The role offers a competitive salary up to £60,000pa in addition to an array of benefits and further career prospects.
If you are a Data Governance Lead with prior experience in leading and managing a team then this could be a perfect opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing, data driven company. Interviews will be taking place ASAP so apply today and a consultant will be in touch.