IT Business Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An industry leading solutions provider, currently has an exiting opportunity for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join their established but rapidly growing Technology Practice.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- The identification and documentation of business and system requirements.
- Documenting "as is" and "to be" business processes.
- Converting business requirements into technical requirements.
- Assisting with technical and process design.
- Working with internal software developers to provide fit for purpose solutions.
- Helping ensure appropriate test conditions are well defined and documented based upon requirements.
- Analysis and interpretation of data to evaluate progress and project success.
- Working as part of an IT Project Delivery Team to deliver on time and fit for purpose solutions.
- Defining the difference between the current state and the proposed state through gap analysis.
- Work with other members of the IT Team to enhance and develop the project process.
- Demonstrable IT business analysis experience including knowledge of business analysis tools, methodologies and best practice.
- Requirements analysis and specification skills with an ability to understand associated system and cost impacts.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements using specialist tools where required.
- Competent planning skills coupled with a high capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically.
- Knowledge of business process modelling using BPMN techniques.
- Use Case identification and writing.
- Knowledge and experience of using agile development processes and techniques.
- Development of functional requirements through the use of facilitated workshops with business SMEs.
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**