Salary £350 - £400 per day
Consultant Shereen Norris
Date posted 11 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Business Analyst is required to join a new Delivery Team, on a contract basis in Manchester.
My Manchester based Client are recruiting for an Interim Business Analyst, for a for an initial 3 months. The role is Manchester City Centre based and they are looking to for you to join the team in April 2018.
- You should have demonstrable experience working as a Hands-on Business Analyst
- You should have a proven track record of delivering software, ideally using agile methodologies
- You should have knowledge/experience of Agile methodology
- You should have an in-depth understanding of the software delivery life cycle, ideally within an agile environment
- You should have experience working on Software Delivery projects
- CRM background would be beneficial
Your main role will be working on the software delivery piece along side the delivery team i.e. Delivery Manager, Technical Architects, Developers, UX Designers Etc.
To implement new customer journey changes recommended to my client by a 3rd party software consultancy.
Please apply to this role below if you feel your skills and experience are suitable for this opportunity.