IT Business Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Bianca Fenton-Williams
Date posted 27 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I'm currently working with a well established business, based within the Manchester area who are looking to add an IT Business Analyst to their team due to rapid business growth. The IT Business Analyst will have responsibility for analysing business requirements for new IT solutions or enhancements along with documenting the requirements to industry standard best practices (user cases, requirements catalogue etc.) such that they can be developed by IT solutions providers.
This is an exciting time to join this Manchester based business as an IT Business Analyst, with the opportunity to be involved in the rapid growth of the company, working on exciting end to end projects. The Business Analyst will be involved in ensuring that business requirements for new IT solutions are fully documented, and will work on multiple projects and programmes of work.
Key skills for this role;
- Understanding of structured business analysis techniques along with the project lifecycle
- Substantial experience in gathering, writing and documenting requirements
- Understanding of or experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience within the Financial Services / Insurance industry
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a project team
- Ability to work on multiple projects/programmes of work
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Bianca on 0161 214 7431 or email email@example.com