Senior Business Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 26 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting requirement for an experienced Senior Business Analyst with knowledge of Settlements, Securities or Equities to join their established but growing Investment Banking practice.
Overall purpose of role
Reporting into the International Transformation Lead BA, you will have responsibility for the Business Analysis and Process mapping required to successfully migrate Settlement and Asset Servicing on to a new platform and the subsequently integration of this platform.
- Perform Business and IT analysis of the current state systems within and around the existing Settlements and Trade Lifecycle systems
- Analyse current data to determine future processing requirements and data flows
- Trace the to-be business and data requirements to the upstream systems and identify gaps & data quality issues.
- Data migration requirements
- E2E settlement flows and identifying opportunities to increase the STP rates
- Strategic changes required in the proposed systems for settlements and / or subledger processing
- Accounting rules for primary accounting of the Trade lifecycle
- Specific scenarios to cover subledger accounting
- Assist in test scenario definition and test cases
- Configure the new system to prepare for testing
- Liaise with upstream and downstream analysis and development teams to define requirements and track changes to support the subledger rollout
- Analyse testing issues and assist users and developers with issue resolution.
- Support the go-live
- Knowledge of Securities Settlement and/or Asset Servicing
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, to identify and validate requirement
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills: able to produce thorough and well researched specifications
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products, primarily securities
- Experience delivering Back Office / Operations Systems
- Experience of phased projects and the full development lifecycle.
Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification.