Salary £400 - £450 per day
Location West Midlands
Consultant Sasheena Campbell
Date posted 22 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Transformation Business Analyst to join a market leading business based in the West Midlands.
About the Business Analyst Business Transformation role:
You will be responsible for working alongside the IT Delivery team to deliver a number of Business Transformation initiatives. As a Leading Business Analyst you will be expected to have strong leadership skills and the ability to liaise between the IT and business departments.
Duties of the Business Analyst Transformation:
- Liaising between departments to gathering requirements and feeding these back to the IT Delivery Team
- Managing the expectations of Senior Stakeholders and conflict resolution
- Business Process Mapping
Business Analyst Transformation experience required:
- Seasoned Business Analyst with 5 years BA experience
- Ideally experience working on telephony projects
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Relevant Industry Standard Accreditation (Prince 2)
- Full SDLC experience
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability t me or call for more information on 0121 260 2528.