Business Improvement Partner
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Location East Riding of Yorkshire
Consultant Mark Armstrong
Date posted 16 November 2016
A great opportunity has arisen with a market leading organisation based in Yorkshire for a Business Improvement specialist with a passion for championing and driving continuous business improvement, developing strong relationships and challenging the status quo.
About the Business Improvement Partner role:
As the business embarks on this huge programme of work they have identified that processes within the organisation need to be improved and refined in order to better meet the demands of the business. To facilitate this change, they are seeking a number of Project Managers with a strong background in Process Improvement. Using market and industry experience, you will improve the day to day operations across the business and will play a key part in identifying, planning and executing process improvement across the Programme.
Other key deliverables include:
- working with the functional team to generate and maintain a pipeline of change initiatives
- maintaining cross-functional integrity of end-to- end processes
- developing a network of CI Champions, to help to design, deliver, embed and sustain change.
You will work closely with SMEs, IT and external partners to provide co-ordination, planning, governance and execution of process improvements. You will have strong process improvement experience and ideally have gained Six Sigma qualifications.
Performance-focused, with a history of delivering outstanding results, you’re experienced at managing stakeholders at all levels and can also offer:
- excellent all-round communication skills
- the ability to join together detail with a higher level big picture and organise information in a structured way
- strong analytical skills with the ability to draw out key insights to support decision-making.
As well as a competitive base, you will enjoy strong benefits and be part of an established training and career development program that will allow you to further develop you career.
If this sounds of interest please contact Mark Armstrong on 0161 240 7476 or email Mark.Armstrong@robertwalters.com