Front Office Data Analyst
Salary £75000 - £90000 per annum
Consultant Max Johnson
Date posted 09 November 2016
A very prominent global investment bank based in London is seeking a Front Office Data Analyst to add valuable experience to their Technology division. As a team, the number of projects are increasing and, as such, an individual with front office product expertise, coupled with a strong background in data is much needed to drive the division forward.
Key Responsibilities for the Front Office Data Analyst:
- Work with the IT and front office teams to analyse, gather and present data solutions
- Gather and document requirements, and provision of a plan/specification for implementation
- Data mining of complex data produced by the front office team
- Create models in SSAS Tabular
- Create dashboards in tools such as Pyramid BI / Power BI
- Prototype specifications
Required Background for the Front Office Data Analyst:
- Previous experience from a similar role with another financial institution where you have been exposed to the front office
- Excellent technical skills across SQL, DAX, SSAS Tabular, Excel, Scripting (R), where you are also able to show aptitude to design
- Excellent data analytical skills – Data mining / discovery
- Good business knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities, Repos and STBL is critical
- Good understanding of Treasury and Regulatory function is critical
As a VP level Front Office Data Analyst you will be expected to drive innovation and manage stakeholders up to board level. In return, the business will offer huge learning potential and professional development opportunities. As one of the leading investment banks in the London financial services market, this is an opportunity that will be very popular.
Should you wish to apply please contact email@example.com or apply directly through the website.