Salary £35000 - £39000 per annum + Pension
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Andy Ward
Date posted 11 October 2016
Due to several major transformation programmes the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a public sector organisation as part of a help and social care project. The successful Business Analyst will be offered a rewarding career path with a progressive but nurturing organisation.
Duties will include:
- Designing improved business processes, creating more efficient ways of operating by working with business process owners
- Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business processes etc
- Proactively communicating with internal and external customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Support the User Acceptance Testing and business transition workstreams
Ideally you will:
- Have a proven track record of working within successful transformation programmes as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge and experience of BPMN tools & systems
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 2147400.