Salary £39000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 09 September 2016
A Business Analyst role has recently become available with a leading business in Coventry. You will be responsible for actively identifying areas for improvement to processes and systems to ensure the firm can reach its strategic goals.
About the Business Analyst role:
In this position you will be responsible for providing Business Analysis expertise throughout the full life cycle. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of analysis deliverables for medium and large sized projects such as the investment proposal, business requirements document, and supporting analysis deliverables
- Investigating work to determine business requirements and specify business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures and organisation change
- Conducting investigations for strategy studies, business requirements and feasibility studies
- Applies and monitors the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives
- Identifying stakeholders and their business needs
- Good Leadership skills and a track record of ability to influence business or IS colleagues
- Experience of undertaking roles in which analytical thinking is applied to produce business improvements within the business environment
- Knowledge of IS project development processes and wider organisation units of IS is preferred but not mandatory
- Understanding of the purpose of business process teams and the new RIIO regulatory framework. Any experience using SCADA and/or SAP systems would also be useful
- Relevant business analysis qualification – e.g. working towards or has BCS/ISEB Diploma in business analysis or similar qualifications/experience that demonstrates analysis skills
For this Business Analyst role, you will have demonstrable experience in a similar position - and will be able to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels in a large scale business.
If you consider yourself a good match to the above, are happy working in Coventry, and would like to learn more about this Business Analyst role then please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.