Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Company Car, Bonus
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 18 July 2022northern-west information-technology/bi 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
BI Developer - Manchester
An established business based in South Manchester are currently looking for a BI Developer to join the team as they look to further grow their data offering company-wide. Reporting into the BI & Data manager, the BI Developer will work closely with the wider IT department and senior stakeholders to understand the data needs of the business in order to build and maintain the data warehouse, assist in delivering the reporting strategy and govern data quality and integrity.
The general responsibilities for the BI Developer are as follows:
- Involvement in the design, development and implementation of the data warehouse to support the BI requirements of the business
- Develop ETL processes to gather all business data
- Working closely with the BI Analysts and BAs to support data requirements for reporting and analysis
- Ensure the upkeep and integrity of data definitions within the data dictionary
- Transition legacy SSRS datasets to the data warehouse
- Maintain positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback to other team members and key stakeholders
- Ensure robust review and testing processes are implemented and followed to support data quality, integrity and the single version of the truth
- Ensure your own continuous development by Internal and external networking to stay current on Industry developments
Key requirements for the role:
- Excellent Microsoft BI Stack knowledge (SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Experience simplifying and consolidating complex data from various sources
- Experience building a data warehouse and query performance tuning
- Able to ask the right questions to get to the true requirements of a request
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels across the business including Senior Management
- Innovative and solution focused with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of finance and case management systems
The salary for this role is relatively open dependent on experience, however is expected to be around the £50,000 - £55,000 mark. This comes in addition to a bonus scheme and wider benefits.
The business operate a hybrid working model, with employees able to visit the office as it suits.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP – apply today to register your interest.
Please note: Candidates must be of commutable distance to Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 10 August 2022A leading healthcare solutions provider are looking for a BI Developer to join their growing team. You will be working across different divisions of the business in order to help maintain and improve their BI platform. You will also be working with Azure technologies as the business continues to work towards being a cloud based platfrom. Skills needed: * SSRS * SSIS * Azure * Power BI This is a remote role with travel to Manchester once per month
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Company Car, BonusLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 July 2022BI Developer - Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 18 July 2022A leading healthcare solutions provider are looking for a BI Developer to join their growing team. You will be working across different divisions of the business in order to help maintain and improve their BI platform. You will also be working with Azure technologies as the business continues to work towards being a cloud based platfrom. Skills needed: * SSRS * SSIS * Azure * Power BI This is a remote role with travel to Manchester once per month
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Company Car, Remote WorknigLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 11 July 2022BI & Data Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: BlackpoolDate posted: 05 July 2022A leading engineering business are looking to add a BI Reporting Analyst to their team. This is a company who are at the start of a 3 year project to completely overhaul their current CRM, ERP and many other systems and move towards a much more cloud focused approach to all things. As a BI Reporting Analyst with this business, you will be responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders to best understand their requirements and then build out dashboards to help display what data that are trying to view. You will be responsible for the full end to end process of dashboard building, from gathering the requirements, to Data Cleaning and then building out the reports in Power BI. The business are taking a cloud approach as they move through their journey so you will gain experience in different cloud technologies and have the chance to broaden your knowledge. Skills you require: * Strong Power BI Experience * DAX * Data Modelling * Excellent communication skills / Stakeholder Management * Knowledge of SQL The company are based in Blackpool and are looking for the BI Reporting Analyst to be in the office 2/3 times per week (could potentially flex on this). If you are someone with an understanding of Power BI and want to be part of an exciting project moving to the cloud, get in touch as this could be a great opportunity for you!