BI & Data Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Company Car, Remote Worknig
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 01 July 2022northern-west information-technology/bi 2022-07-01 2022-08-30 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
BI & Data Manager
As established organisation based in South Manchester are currently looking for a BI & Data Manager to join the team and lead them on their path to further implementing best-in-class data solutions across the organisation. Reporting to the IT director, you will have responsibility for understanding the data and reporting needs of the organisation whilst working with the business leadership team to deliver a data and reporting strategy and plan. In addition, you will be leading a team of developers and analysts whilst working hands on to build and maintain the data warehouse and provide quality and timely business insight to inform decision making.
See below an overview of the roles key responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing data strategy, including understanding data requirements, data definitions and data management.
- Leading a team of BI Analysts and Developers to build a quality data structure and deliver timely insight
- Understand business requirements and priorities, planning the resource in the BI team accordingly to support demand, using the appropriate planning and communication tools
- Build and maintain the Data Warehouse which will act as the single source of truth across the business
- Implement new ETL processes for all data sources available
- Develop the SQL Server Analysis Services Cube to be the foundation of all reports
- Ensure Data quality and accuracy control – ensuring that there are robust processes in place to support a single version of the truth view through all Reporting
- Developing Power BI to improve utilisation and efficiency
- Maintain positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback to other team members and key stakeholders
- Ensure robust review and testing processes are implemented and followed on all reports/systems delivering data to the Group
- Ensure your own continuous development by Internal and external networking to stay current on Industry developments
The role is offering a salary of up to £65,000 which also comes in addition to a company car (BMW 3 Series or similar), bonus, and further benefits. Whilst the business are based in South Manchester, they offer flexible working hours and the option to work remote – with occasional visits to the office needed where necessary (circa once / twice per week).
This is an urgent requirement, with a view to interview ASAP – apply today to register your interest.
Please note: Candidates must be based in the UK and of relative close proximity to Manchester
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Flexible Working, BonusLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 15 August 2022BI Developer - Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 10 August 2022A leading healthcare solutions provider are looking for a BI Developer to join their growing team. You will be working across different divisions of the business in order to help maintain and improve their BI platform. You will also be working with Azure technologies as the business continues to work towards being a cloud based platfrom. Skills needed: * SSRS * SSIS * Azure * Power BI This is a remote role with travel to Manchester once per month
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Company Car, BonusLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 July 2022BI Developer - Manchester
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Company Car, BonusLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 18 July 2022BI Developer - Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 18 July 2022A leading healthcare solutions provider are looking for a BI Developer to join their growing team. You will be working across different divisions of the business in order to help maintain and improve their BI platform. You will also be working with Azure technologies as the business continues to work towards being a cloud based platfrom. Skills needed: * SSRS * SSIS * Azure * Power BI This is a remote role with travel to Manchester once per month