SQL Reporting Developer
Salary £300 - £375 per day
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-25 it Blackpool Greater Manchester GB GBP 300 375 375 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My Leading Manchester based client is currently recruiting for a SQL Reporting Developer to join on a initial 6 month contract basis. Interviews will take place W/C 25/11 with roles to commence next week
SQL Reporting Developer role responsiblities:
- Maintain existing Datawarehouse and ETL processes and develop processes for new data feeds
- Conducting Data Quality checks across key data elements and systems
- Work with Business SME`s and Data Owners to define and embed data rules
- Support in the creation of models, reports and visualisation solutions that provide interpretation and insight into business data and processes
- Work with the business to identify areas of poor data quality and propose solutions and recommendations
- Undertake route cause analysis into data issues and provide solutions and recommendations to the business
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Support the BI team with adhoc Data requests
- Strong T-SQL and stored procedures
Microsoft SQL 2008 R2.
SSIS to maintain the Data Warehouse ETL
SSRS for the Reporting layers of the business.
Experience of Power BI would be advantageous (but not a pre-requisite).
- Ability to work with end clients and develop requirements
If this SQL Reporting Developer role sounds of interest, please apply or call Alex Taylor on 0161 214 7400 for more details