Data Analyst - Power BI
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 it Preston Lancashire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Data Analyst - Preston
An established financial business are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in Preston. The Data Analyst will be responsible for the development and ongoing support of software applications for the business and its clients. The core of the role will be to utilise business data to provide in depth analysis and providing appropriate dashboards and reports. Furthermore, you will be expected to diagnose issues, trouble shoot and continuously optimise operations using data.
- Collaborate on the design and development of high-quality software
- Support the business through the identification and resolution of business issues
- Documenting and delivering effective scoping, planning, testing, and on time delivery of BI solutions
- Producing reports and dashboards to provide insight in to business activities
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications by implementing various design patterns and SOLID principles
- Helpdesk support of live system and resolution of issues
- Performing reviews of other developers work
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Support the management and delivery of the business core data
The Data Analyst will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Data-focused role (analyst, administrator, developer etc)
- Experience working with SQL and Excel
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools – Power BI being a huge advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills
The role will be offering a salary of up to £35,000 in addition to a bonus and array of benefits which include flexitime, possibility of remote working (discretionary), medical insurance, dental insurance and more.
The will be an excellent next step for someone wanting to further their career in a data role, with access to a wide range of tools and exposure to large, ever changing data sets.
Interviews will be taking place shortly so apply today to register your interest.