Senior Analyst / Technical Account Manager
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior Analyst / Technical Account Manager - Manchester
A growing tech business based in Manchester are currently looking for a Senior Analyst / Technical Account Manager to join their team. The Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the company’s key enterprise accounts in a fast moving environment, ensuring the highest level of communication and satisfaction throughout. This is a high profile role, with the successful candidate being able to own and grow their responsibilities over time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of key client accounts and client project plans.
- Managing relationships with senior executives at multi-billion dollar companies.
- Regular reporting on client KPIs.
- Report building and ad-hoc analysis.
- Acting as an internal advocate for the client, and working with all internal teams to ensure client success.
- Management of client support tickets with the software engineering and product matching teams.
- Gather and interrogate client requirements.
- Leading weekly video conferences with key client and internal stakeholders to report key metrics, deliverables and KPIs etc.
- Occasional travel to London to support clients face-to-face and represent the company to key stakeholders.
- Proactive identification of client challenges/opportunities.
The successful Senior Analyst / Technical Account Manager will have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in a client facing role – with stakeholder management and requirement gathering capabilities
- Extensive SQL and Excel skills
- Previous experience in an analytical position
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
This is a key position for the company and so salary is relatively open, however expect between £35,000 - £50,000 in addition to benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and ops interviews will be taking place ASAP. Apply today to register your interest.