BI/Data Strategy Lead
Salary £500 - £600 per day
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-11-01 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 500 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
BI/Data Strategy Lead required for a 6mth contract based in Greater Manchester My client is a privately owned £80m+ turnover business in Greater Manchester. This organisation has gone from strength to strength and has ambitious future growth plans. Working as part of the management team, you will have strategic and operational responsibility for BI and data analytics.
BI/Data Strategy Lead Description:
• Leading development of an ERP tool to yield further business gains, through automation, efficiencies and potentially implementation of additional bolt-on modules
• Provide Thought Leadership and work alongside CFO to create future strategy around Data Analytics.
• Managing Data Analysts to ensure they deliver to predefined timelines and their professional development is proactively managed and supported
• Building platforms to support future delivery of business insight, utilising internal and external data points
• Experience of building up systems and processes to support Data Analytics. This will include helping to set up and put in place the thought leadership behind our future Data strategy.
• Experience with SQL, database and data warehouse technology, in addition to BI reporting tools
• Working with Data Analyst teams to provide business insight. Experience with Reporting systems (Jet Reports, Power BI) to create fit for purpose business reporting
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to breakdown complex IT solutions to wider business team
If interested in this BI/Data Strategy Lead please apply with a latest copy of your CV.