Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Data Architect - Manchester
An established South Manchester-based retailer is currently looking for an experienced Data Architect to join the team and aid in their development of new data architecture from scratch. The Data Architect will be responsible for defining enterprise-wide data strategy whilst also defining data architecture, quality and governance whilst also optimising data models ensuring efficient queries. The Data Architect will be open to further developing their skills whilst also putting in place best proactive processes enterprise wide.
The successful Data Architect will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a Data Architecture / Analytics role
- Solid understanding of data processes i.e. quality, governance, modelling etc
- Excellent knowledge of a range of BI Tools (data visualisation, SQL stack, database development, marketing solutions etc.)
- Cloud knowledge / experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
The salary for this position is relatively open, but expect it to be between the £70,000 - £80,000 in addition to an array of benefits.
This is a pivotal role for the company as they embark on their new data journey and so this could be move fast for the right person. Interviews will be taking place ASAP so apply today if you have the relevant experience.