MI Delivery Lead
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 12 August 20192019-08-12 2019-10-11 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
MI Delivery Lead - Manchester
A growing, innovative business based in South Manchester are currently looking for an MI Delivery Lead to in the team, responsible for engaging with the business and ensuring its requirements are captured, fulfilled and delivered, while ensuring the smooth running of management information and its priorities.
Key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- The delivery, and on-going production, of high-quality management information dashboards covering business and collation of reporting for the senior management team
- Assist in setting milestones and executing against the Management Information vision, strategy and goals
- Develop and implement new processes and methodologies through leadership and culture change.
- Engaging with the business to collect, prioritise and deliver requirements
- Assist in the definition of project and BAU objectives
- Map and document existing processes
- Create and implement documentation of processes within the Transactional teams and drive standardisation and consistency across the business
- Lead a number of MI Analysts
- Ensure the quality and integrity of data.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Planning & prioritisation management
- Good working knowledge of MI/BI tools
- Delivery of MI Solutions
- MI Report production
- Establishing relationships across various departments
- Knowledge of best practice
- Experience within Utilities and Telecommunications
The role offers a salary of up to £45,000 in addition to an array of benefits.
Interviews will be taking place shortly for this position so apply today to register your interest and a consultant will be in touch.