Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
BI Developer - Manchester
A growing business based in Manchester City Centre are currently looking for a BI Developer to join their team. The business in question are extremely data-driven, and due to substantial investment are looking to expand their current data team further. The BI Developer will contribute to the ongoing design of the company’s Data Warehouse / Data Lake (based in the cloud) whilst also aiding in ETL development and data visualisation.
The successful Bi Developer will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar BI / SQL development position
- T-SQL coding experience (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, indexes, etc)
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouse / Data Lake design patters
- Experience in utilising the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS and SSRS)
- Data visualisation experience would be highly desirable (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.)
The role is offering a salary of up to £45,000 in addition to an array of benefits and add-ons. The role also offers flexible working and remote working when necessary.
If you are an experienced BI Developer looking to join a forward thinking, growing business in Manchester’s bustling city centre then apply today to be considered.