Business Intelligence Analyst
Salary £42,000 - £48,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 it Gloucester Gloucestershire GB GBP 42000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Blue Chip currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced BI Analyst to join their established but rapidly expanding Data Warehouse Practice.
This role will sit within my clients established but rapidly expanding Data Warehousing Practice, which is crucial as it is the primary source of data for Senior Management Team.
The current BI Team consists of 50 individuals, with plans to grow exponentially over the next 6-12 Months.
This will offer a huge opportunity for career progression within this timescale. This role will also offer Agile Working, with 2 days at home per week.
- Ensure all batch schedules are completed within agreed SLA's and errors/issues are thoroughly investigated
- Lead the development of Data Warehouse and Consolidated Data Repository batch schedules to drive improvements in automation and efficiency's
- Support development of BI Solutions, critical BAU activities and all aspects of the BI Strategic vision
- Support the BI Data Warehouse Development, Production and Testing Teams based on a consolidated data warehouse platform
Key Knowledge / Experience
- Understanding of data warehousing strategy and BI solution design
- Understanding of data warehouse methodology and principles of dimensional modelling
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, SSIS/SSRS, UNIX and Data Warehouse Admin
- Business Objects, Connect Direct and Dimensional Modelling are desirable
**Should the above be of potential interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**