Senior BI Developer
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior BI Developer - Manchester
An established global solutions provider based in Manchester City Centre are currently looking for a Senior BI Developer to join their rapidly expanding tech hub. The Senior BI Developer will be responsible for delivering analytic and reporting insight to the organisation, carrying out day-to-day reporting tasks whilst also anticipating requirement of the business and ultimately making recommendations which will add real business value. This role is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing team and help drive transformation from a reporting team that provides ad-hoc support to an enterprise-wide BI team providing value-add analytics.
The successful Senior BI Developer will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a BI Development position
- Experience of the full Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Fluent in T-SQL and comfortable working in MDX / DAX
- Extensive experience in the development, design and build of data warehouses / BI solutions on a Microsoft platform
- Data visualisation experience utilising tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView etc.
The Senior BI Developer will be offered a salary of up to £65,000 in addition to an array of benefits including private medical care, pension, life assurance, and more.
If you are an experienced Senior BI Developer looking for a new role in a truly established firm then this could be an excellent opportunity. Interviews will be taking place shortly so apply today to register your interest.