Senior BI Developer
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior BI Developer - Manchester
A rapidly growing organisation based in Manchester City Centre are currently looking for a Senior BI Developer to join the team. The Senior BI Developer will work with systems that scope the entirety of the business, incorporating web analytics and campaign analytics in addition to general business performance metrics and management reporting across all business functions. The Senior BI Developer will be responsible for delivering information and analysis with excellent clarity and fidelity to assist in data driven decision making.
The successful Senior BI Developer will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 4 years in a BI development position
- Extensive experience working with SQL Server – based databases
- Strong skills in complex query design, stored procedures, views and functions using T-SQL
- Experience working with the full Microsoft BI Stack – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Datawarehouse design and development experience
- Extensive experience working with Power BI as a visualisation tool.
The role offers a salary of up to £55,000 in addition to an array of benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and so interviews will be taking place ASAP. Apply today to register your interest.