Lead BI Developer
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-19 2019-08-18 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Lead BI Developer - Manchester
An established business based in in Central Manchester are currently looking for a Lead BI Developer to join the team. The company are looking to make greater insights in their data and so are looking for someone to come on board to help investigate where they can improve, through assessment of tools, best practice, Data Warehouse Assessment, Data Cleansing etc. The Lead BI Developer will be responsible for a team of 4 analysts, aiding them in their progression whilst being involved in technical aspects also.
The successful Lead BI Developer will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 5 years in a BI Development / Analyst position
- Experience in creating and formulating data strategy
- Experience in SQL Server
- Experience in Microsoft BI Stack highly desirable (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Data Visualisation experience, desirably with Power BI however other tech considered.
- Ability to communicate confidentially to stakeholders – business requirements
- Some management experience
The Lead BI Developer will be offered a salary of up to £60,000 in addition to further benefits and add-ons.
Interviews for this role can happen at short notice as it is extremely important for the company to get the right person and so I would recommend applying ASAP to avoid disappointment. Further information will be given through successful application.