Power BI Developer
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension etc.
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 it Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Power BI Developer - Bolton
An established engineering company based in Bolton are currently looking for a Power BI Developer to provide bespoke and visually stunning reports for their stakeholders as part of a major project. This role was previously held by a Power BI expert who was brought in as a contractor to undertake this project, however he is now leaving and so the company are looking for someone to maintain these reports in addition to building upon them in addition to further development. The role will ultimately cover the full project life-cycle from reports gathering, developing the reports yourself and presenting the insight back to the business.
As Power BI Developer, you will:
- Create stunning, interactive, and impactful data visualisations using Power BI, pushing to the tool to it's limit for business insight
- Designing and developing dashboards to be used for various teams across the company.
- Review data assets and make recommendations
- Query complex and large scale databases using SQL.
- Documenting the requirements
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders directly in order to gather requirements, and present the insight back to them.
The successful Power BI Developer will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in developing dashboards using Power BI
- Strong visualisation skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Flow SSIS is desirable
The remuneration package for this role is relatively open however expect it to be circa £40,000 in addition to an array of benefits which include company bonus, pension and more.
This is an urgent requirement and will be a short interview process so if you feel you fit the specification please feel free to get in touch and a consultant will be in touch.
(note: applicants must be eligible to work in the UK)