Salary £30,000 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant Leah Shannon
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3JE GBP 30000 37000 37000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior MI Analyst Manchester – £30,000-£37,000 A Senior MI Analyst is needed to join a Manchester based company who are leading within their industry. You will be passionate about data and have experience with reporting tools. You will have the opportunity to develop your BI skills while offering your MI expertise to the team and wider business.
Ideally, You will possess the following:
- An understanding of process and data flow from a systems perspective
- Knowledge of data process and any experience with applicant tracking systems is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate experience and best practice using Microsoft Business Intelligence reporting and Data visualisation tools
- Experience mainly in Excel reporting, or utilising other MS Business Intelligence tools (e.g Power Pivot or Power Query)
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar reporting or MI Analyst role.
- Add value and positively impact the wider functions through MI
If you are a data-focused individual with interest in BI and MI then this role is an excellent opportunity to put that into practice and further develop these skills. This is an urgent requirement so please do apply ASAP to be considered.