Salary £30,000 - £33,000 per annum + Remote working, Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 it UK Robert Walters
BI Analyst - Cheshire
An established business based in South Cheshire are currently looking for a BI Analyst to aid in the development of BI methodologies and tools, helping to embed this throughout the organisation. The BI Analyst will help develop front-end reporting tools enabling the business to gain insight from data in an efficient manner whilst also supporting users with complex requests for data and insight beyond the scope of reporting tools, whilst continually developing self-service priorities.
The successful BI Analyst will have the following experience;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar analytical role
- Extensive experience in SQL
- Data visualisation experience in tools such as QlikView, Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Experience in the MS BI Stack would be a huge advantage (SSRS, SSIS)
- Excellent communication / stakeholder management skills
The BI Analyst will be rewarded with a salary of up to £33,000 in addition to a strong benefits package and the ability to work from home 2-3 days a week if necessary.
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place ASAP. If you feel your skillset is a good match then apply today to be considered.