Senior BI Developer
Salary £48,000 - £53,000 per annum + 15% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 it Gloucester Gloucestershire GB GBP 48000 53000 53000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Blue Chip currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior BI Developer to join their established but rapidly expanding Data Warehouse Practice.
This role will sit within my clients established but rapidly expanding Data Warehousing Practice, which is crucial as it is the primary source of data for Senior Management Team.
The current BI Team consists of 50 individuals, with plans to grow exponentially over the next 6-12 Months.
This will offer a huge opportunity for career progression within this timescale. This role will also offer Agile Working, with 2 days at home per week.
- Produce Technical Design for enhancements to the data warehouse based on the Functional/Logical designs produced by the Data Architects
- Oracle PL/SQL programming to develop new and enhanced functionality to the data warehouse. Ensure that coding meets the required coding standards and industry best practice
- Conduct rigorous testing of code deliverables to ensure error free and robust implementation into the production environment
- To produce documentation to defined standards.
Key Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles and design
- Knowledge of delivering data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Knowledge and experience in core technologies – Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix Scripting
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**