Head of Consultancy Data Management and Analytics
Salary £90,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 it Edinburgh Edinburgh GB GBP 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This rapidly growing and succesful data consultancy are looking for a Head of Data Management and Analytics to join them in a new role, focusing on innovation.
If you are an ambitious, innovative and highly experienced Data Management and Analytics professional seeking a new challenge where you can have significant impact on a grwoing business, then this Head of Consultancy Data Management and Analytics role could be the opportunity for you.
The already successful business are rapidly growing and as such are seeking someone to head up the function and develop new ideas. To be successful in the Head of Consultancy Data Management and Analytics role you will need:
- A strong technical background acorss multiple data disciplines such as data warehousing, data management, data integration, business intelligence, analytics.
- Project/programme delivery experience.
- Experience of delivering proof of concepts and prototypes.
- Building and managine BI and data engineering teams.
- Managing off-shore and co-located teams.
- Ability to identify, scope and encourage emering technologies to meet startegic objectives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make significant impact within a specialist and innovative organisation. The role will involve siginificant UK travel to client site, but your home office can be Edinburgh, London, or Manchester.
To apply for the Head of Consultancy Data Management and Analytics role, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or email@example.com