Business Continuity Manager
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Bonus
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 it North West GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Leading Provider of Technology currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Continuity Manager to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice.
This Role will be focusing on Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield, however will allow home working.
You Will be Expected to:
Assist all Business areas with the implementation, review, update and testing of Business Continuity planning and completion of the annual assurance programme, you will do this by:
- Maintaining the assurance programme in line with Group, Divisional and client requirements.
- Those UK sites responsible for providing Business Operations for multiple Clients covering the (Sites to be agreed) Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield
- Business units: Initially to be agreed but will cover several Sites and Business units within specified Divisions
- Ensuring arrangements are adequately exercised and maintained in an effective and efficient manner
Desirable Skill set;
- Experience in an operation role (Financial Services, Outsourcing or Service sector)
- Experience of operating business continuity management
- BC industry qualifications are also desirable, but not essential. (CBCI, ABCI, MBCI, AFBCI)
- PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
- High standards of planning skills, together with a sense of urgency and the ability to deliver results.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with ability to build credible relationships with management, operational and IT staff
- Good organisational skills, together with the ability to prioritise.
- A friendly, helpful and positive manner, with an optimistic, open and flexible approach to change.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to drive and develop the role