Data Warehouse Developer
Salary £48,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 48000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Data Warehouse Developer - Liverpool
An established financial organisation based in Liverpool are currently looking for a Data Warehouse Developer skilled in Microsoft technologies to join their team. The Data Warehouse Developer will be responsible for the development of data integration routines using an array of platforms and tool, whilst also conducting data analysis against corporate sources, identifying patters and new opportunities in the exploitation of data. The Data Warehouse Developer will have an active partnership with business areas, helping to deliver the self service data strategy whilst also building a deep understanding of applications, services and architecture, acting as a subject matter expert for project and minor enhancements.
The Data Warehouse Developer will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar BI / MI position
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL)
- Vast knowledge and commercial experience utilising SQL Server 2012 +
- understanding of the development and delivery of self-serve BI capability in medium/large sized organisations.
- Experience in data visualisation tools i.e. SSRS, Power BI, Tableau etc.
The role is offering a salary of up to £50,000 pa in addition to an array of benefits and add-ons.
If you are looking for a new position in an established and well-regarded organisation based in Liverpool’s bustling city centre then this could be an excellent opportunity. Interviews are taking place very shortly so apply to day to be considered.