SQL Data Engineer
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 it Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
SQL Data Engineer - Merseyside
An established law firm based in Merseyside are currently looking for a skilled SQL Data Engineer to orchestrate the development, testing, maintenance, and improvement of their existing and new databases. As SQL Data Engineer, you will work to ensure that the flow of data through the business will be given the required consideration at the backend through to delivery to end users. In addition, you will translate user requirements into tangible technical solutions whilst providing data management support to help resolve user queries.
The successful SQL Data Engineer will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position i.e. database developer, SQL Developer etc.
- Hands on experience with T-SQL
- Experience in database design and documentation
- Experience in database security and integration.
- Experience with BI tools i.e. SSRS / SSIS would be desirable.
The SQL Data Engineer will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 in addition to an array of benefits.
Interviews for this position will be taking place shortly so apply today to register your interest.