Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Benefit
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 it Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Data Architect - Cheshire
An established Cheshire-based software company are currently looking for a Data Architect with a strong background in data warehousing and data modelling to join the team. Reporting into the Global VP, you will be responsible for leading the definition and roadmap for the firms data strategy in addition to defining / designing data warehouse solutions and ETL processes. In addition, you will be working closely with the development team to define data model and transformation processes feeding into he warehouse.
The successful Data Architect will have the following experience:
- Prior experience in a similar, senior data-centric position
- Extensive experience in SQL for various platforms i.e. SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Knowledge of best practice for data quality, management, master data management and real time data warehousing.
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
The salary for the Data Architect position is very much dependant on experience, however expect it to be around the £60,000 - £65,000 in addition to offering an array of benefits.
If you are an experienced BI / Data professional looking for a new position in an established and growing tech company then this could be an excellent career move. Interviews are taking place very soon so apply today to register your interest.
(note: applicants must be eligible to work in the UK)