Data & Insight Manager
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Data Manager - Manchester
An established Manchester-based regulator are currently looking for a Data Manager to manage their team of data analysts and the overall data reporting work programme. The Data Manager will lead the productions and delivery of key data products whilst also acting as a consultant on all things data, offering advice, guidance, support and expertise to internal and external stakeholders on the availability, utility and interpretation of data. Additionally, the Data Manager will ensure the delivery of key data products for both internal ad external stakeholders whilst also managing the fulfilment of ad-hoc data requests.
The successful Data Manager will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a managerial / leadership position within the data / analytics space
- Strong technical background with experience in analytical software and tools i.e. MS BI Stack, Excel, R, Stata and/or data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Experience in developing and managing systems to analyse and report on large volumes of data from various sources.
- Experience of managing and developing staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field.
The Data manager will be rewarded with a salary ranging from £45,000 to £55,000 dependant on experience in addition to a benefits package that includes a great pension scheme, private healthcare and more.
If you are an experienced Data Manager looking for a new role in an established an respected organisation based in the heart of Manchester then this could be an excellent opportunity. Apply today to be considered.