MI Development Manager
Salary £50,000 - £66,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 financial-services UK
The MI Development Manager is responsible for delivery. An interesting role that takes requirements from the business, generates the solution, puts the delivery in place and hands over to the operational team to carry on the solution. A technical background is essential with the ability to lead a team and manage stakeholders. Technical background across systems, engineering and delivery teams.
A financial services business based in Gloucester have been working on this project for 18 months and have put particular focus on Datawarehouse and BI across the business. The business has undergone significant changes and now have an established a strong technical environment with limited legacy systems.
Leads a team that engages with business counterparts to design, develop, adapt, implement and operate short and long-term solutions to Datawarehouse / Business Intelligence needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure.
The MI Development manager will contributes to the development of business strategy and ensures the co-ordination and delivery of effective information, interpretation and guidance, enabling business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to their decisions.
- Delivering Change & Improvement
- Delivering Results
- Financial Strategy & Planning
- Insight & Solutions
- Managing Relationships
- Identifies opportunities to deliver efficiency are maximised whilst continuing to develop added value business intelligence solutions
- Coordinates robust and auditable processes and ensures checks are implemented to support the sustained delivery of intelligence reporting.
- Contributes to the formation of strategy for business intelligence to support all channels and products and makes recommendations to MI Development and Design Senior Management where appropriate.
- Identifies and reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
For more information on this role please call Jackson Smithies on 0161 240 7492 or alternatively apply here and I will call.