BI Technical Architect
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 02 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a retail global leading business, which specialises in distributing, supplying and manufacturing bespoke products and services to over one million customers daily. In addition, that have an e-commerce arm, which allows them to supply across a global remit.
As part of a transformation programme for 2018, they are expanding the senior technology management team and are now seeking an experienced BI Technical Architect to be based in Coventry paying a salary range up to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits.
As a BI Technical Architect, you will lead BI and Data Visualisation offerings for the group whilst leading the strategic overview of tools and capabilities.
BI Technical Architect: Profile
- Successful delivery of solutions and third-party management
- Implementation of new solution into technical environment
- Migration of data into newly released solution
- Review and select BI solution
- Technical knowledge across SAP BW, QlikView or TM1
- Implementation experience of BI solutions in large scale environments
- Lead hands-on migration of data into solutions for the group
The permanent opportunity for BI Technical Architect will be based in Coventry, paying a salary up to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a market leading global business that is building a senior technology team for UK&I.
For further information and to apply for the role, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.