BI Datawarehouse Developer (ETL/BODS/SQL)
Salary £350 - £400 per day
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-09-30 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
BI Datawarehouse Developer (ETL/BODS/SQL) required for a 3-6mth contract based in Liverpool city centre. Interviews are taking place ASAP
The BI Datawarehouse Developer (ETL/BODS/SQL) will have both a significant technical and user facing role:
- Understanding data structures to formulate technical solutions (e.g. to identify the data attributes needed to satisfy business requirements)
- Working closely with Solution and Enterprise Architects to understand and develop data architecture strategy;
- Design, build and operate SQL Server and ETL processes, relating to development of the data warehouse environment
The BI Datawarehouse Developer (ETL/BODS/SQL) will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout a growing portfolio of projects and on-going operations
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Data Warehousing design and development
- Data Modelling (using formal methods e.g. dimensional modelling)
- Architect data systems & model the data
- Capable of building and then running the solutions
- ETL architecture, process design and development
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- SAP Business Objects
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview
If interested in this BI Datawarehouse Developer (ETL/BODS/SQL) role please apply asap with your latest CV and call Alex on 01612147426 for more info.