SQL Developer (SSRS/SSIS)
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-09-28 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
SQL Developer (SSRS/SSIS) Location: Merseyside Duration: 3+ Months Start & Interviews: ASAP Summary of role: We are seeking an experienced BI Developer (SSRS/SSIS) to join an existing MI team initially for 3 months with potential for extension. The role will be based in Merseyside and will be based at our clients' site.
- To support the production of client and operational insight through data.
- To script SQL to output data from a data warehouse of complex data.
- To optimise the SQL and ensure its efficient performance.
- To feed a BI visualisation tool to present management information in a relevant and engaging manner.
- To drive the development of a framework that automates the production and visualisation of recurring requirements.
- Excellent SQL scripting skills, including:
- Expert knowledge of joins
- Temporary tables
- Optimising performance
- Practitioner of SQL best practice.
- Experience of assimilating, manipulating and interpreting complex data.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of working with a BI platform (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Dundas BI).
- Experience of working with candidate/employee data.
- Experience of working with SSIS and SSRS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Problem solving skills, including the ability to apply creative and innovative thinking.
If all this sounds of interest, please apply or call Alex Taylor on 0161 214 7426