MI Production Analyst - **Tableau or EXCEL Guru**
Salary £300 - £360 per day
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 13 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global Financial Organisation currently has an immediate requirement for 2 MI Performance Analysts. These positions will be key to the expansion of their technology Practice, and will involve a lengthy contract. **Tableau or EXCEL experience is essential**
- Contribute to delivering accurate, consistent Control MI Reporting solutions to senior stakeholders
- Provide detailed management information; summarising the current position, areas of strength, weakness and progress against remediation plans
- Collate relevant MI and create KPIs as requested
- Provide standardised, consistent templates for all controls reporting
- Experience with SQL Server/Oracle/TERADATA/Tableau or Other RDBMS
- Experience in at least one of the following:
- Developing automated control MI and/or analytics that assess and report on controls effectiveness using tools such as SQL & VBA
- Building MI data warehouses including automating data loads using tools such as Informatica and/or Ab Initio and implementing appropriate data governance controls.
Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately!