Salary £450 - £500 per day
Consultant James Hewitson
Date posted 11 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading financial services company to recruit for an experienced ETL developer on a 6-month contract. The ETL developer will specifically operate within an agile development team liaising with business analysts to fully understand requirements, developing performant database objects, designing database schema, using Jira to record work, investigating and resolving issues within test/UAT and production environments.
The role is ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate;
- Proficient with SQL Server 2012 and ideally SQL Server 2014/2016.
- Able to model databases; referentially integral tables, performant indexing strategies, star/snowflake schema, fact/dimensional tables.
- Extensive experience of T-SQL stored procedure, view and function development.
- Solid understanding of SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Experience of industry standard software development practises; agile sprint methodology and the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Atlassian JIRA experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- .NET (C#) development experience – SSIS script tasks/components.
If this ETL Developer role sounds of interest, please reply with your latest CV or call Jamie Hayhurst on 0161 240 7454 for more details.