Data Developer - Business Objects
Salary £300 - £325 per day +
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Data Developer - Business Objects My Liverpool based client is looking for an Data Developer – Business Objects to join their technical team on a 3-6mth contract to start in late July/ Early August 2018. . This role is required due to a demand for an additional hire on the team.
Data Developer - Business Objects will work closely with Business stakeholders to gather and analyse functional requirements
This role requires someone with strong Data analysis skills and strong experience with Business Objects. This role will involve working with unstructured data and formulating reporting requirements.
- Supporting the delivering end to end MI & business intelligence solutions
- Demonstrable SQL experience
- MI/BI report / dashboard development skills, including Business Objects
- Effective stakeholder relationships - working effectively in a complex business user environment
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Data Warehousing design and development
- Data Modelling (using formal methods e.g. dimensional modelling)
- Architect data systems & model the data
- Capable of building and then running the solutions
- ETL architecture, process design and development
- SAP Business Objects
If this Data Developer – Business Objects role sounds of interest, please reply with your latest CV or call 0161 214 7426 for more details