Junior Data Analyst
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Life assurance, pension
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Junior Data Analyst - Warrington
A Warrington-based data-led marketing agency are currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst with a real passion for all things data to join their team. The Junior Data Analyst role will be to undertake exploratory data analysis, building and maintaining marketing databases, data preparation & manipulation/cleansing, production of data audits and reports for customers from a wide variety of business sectors, data quality checks and producing outputs for marketing campaigns. Excellent communication skills are a must in this role.
The successful Junior Data Analyst will be provided with the following training:
- Introduction to SQL/T-SQL
- Building and maintaining Relational Databases
- Data preparation, transformation and cleansing
- Exploratory data analysis (EDA) on data using statistical methods
- FastStats for campaign selections, analysis and reporting.
- Development of bespoke analytical, management and marketing reports based on client requirements.
- Interpreting and presenting results and findings back to customers.
- Helping clients to manage their marketing activity more effectively.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following skills / qualifications:
- ‘A’ level in Maths or Computer Studies or Business Studies
- Knowledge of working databases, table relationships, data handling/preparation
- Basic skills in Microsoft SQL Server - Querying, aggregating and transforming data using T-SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms at need.
Interviews are taking place as we speak so apply today to be considered and a consultant will be with you shortly.