Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Bianca Fenton-Williams
Date posted 29 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An award winning, dynamic and well established business based in Greater Manchester is looking to recruit a SQL analyst to join its growing team. The role sits in an exciting function, and will support the business through the use of SQL with reporting and analysis.
Based in the Greater Manchester office, the SQL Analyst will be involved in maintaining and developing current data audit processes to effectively manage potential risks and data quality, working with the CRM/Dialler systems and processes to ensure data performance meets business needs.
Key duties of the SQL Analyst;
- Support the business through the provision of campaign data for dialling through the use of SQL and the CRM/Dialler
- Management and manipulation of data in SQL and Excel to support operational reporting and analysis
- Maintain and develop current data audit processes to effectively manage potential risks and data quality
- Liaise with outsourced operations to ensure work is carried out within established processes
- Management of team mailboxes to agreed SLAs
- The documentation of new and existing processes
- Development of CRM/Dialler systems and processes to meet business needs.
- Provision of campaign analysis on data performance to senior stakeholders
- Applying regulatory requirements to systems and data(GDPR, TPS, PECR)
- The design and maintenance of system dashboards
Key skills required for the role;
- Experience of SQL database management and querying
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- High attention to detail with strong written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to interact with managers and team members at all levels
- The ability to work alone or as part of a wider team
- The ability to adapt to given tasks outside of role
- Take responsibility to manage own personal workload and ensuring process knowledge is accurate and up to date
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal contacts and departments
- Proactivity, enthusiasm and versatility
- Previous experience of administrating a CRM and/or dialler
- The ability to use SSIS and/or SSAS
- The use of visualisation tools for data analysis such as Tableau and Spotfire
- Design and use of data Cubes
If you have the appropriate skills and are interested in the role, please apply directly, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7431.