Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 22 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
QlikView Developer - Leeds
A global technology distributor are currently looking for a QlikView Developer due to their rapid expansion. The QlikView Developer will be responsible for utilising the necessary skills in QlikView design and development, whilst providing management information to suit the current business needs. This is a role were you will be able to explore and utilise QlikView design, scripting and development skills in addition to your intrigue in business information, data integrity and reporting as a whole. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who is looking to further increase their technical skillset and knowledge in QlikView technologies.The successful QlikView Developer will have the following experience:
- 1 Years experience working with QlikView versions 11 and 12, in an analytical development and administrative capacity.
- Experience working with SAP data structures
- Ability to create an App from scratch: design, scripting, deployment
- Advanced MS-Excel skills (VBA desirable)
- Ability to understand user requirements and translate them to reporting specifications
The role offers a competitive salary of £30,000 – 35,000 dependant on experience in addition to an array of benefits.
If you are a QlikView Developer looking to improve your technical skillset and knowledge in a professional and highly skilled environment, then this could be an excellent opportunity. For more information, register your interested and a consultant will be in touch shortly.