Business Intelligence Developer
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 03 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This Manchester based, global e-commerce retailer have an immediate requirement for a Business Intelligence Developer to join a growing function, within an exciting, growin business.
The Business Intelligence Developer will be joining a forward thinking and innovative e-commerce retail business, undergoing huge growth and advancement, and looking at implementing leading technologies such as Power BI and Azure - you will be offered the opportunity to gain skills with these technologies, and, provided you have some understanding of Data Warehousing principles, will also have the opportunity to gain experience with SSAS.
To be successful in the role Business Intelligence Developers should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience with SSRS.
- Good SSIS / ETL skills.
- An understanding of Data Warehousing principles, and appreciation of SSAS.
- Any experience in an e-xommerce environment would be ideal.
- Familiarity with visualisation tools such as Power BI, Qlikview or Tableau would be advantageous.
- An eagerness and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills.
The Business Intelligence Developer role offers an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, cutting-edge e-commerce business, and learn new skills. To find out more get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org