Salary £50,000.00 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Pedro Brandao
Date posted 17 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE: * Creating tools to draw insight, establish patterns and predict future behaviour, as well as delivering content to end users. * Play a central role in the development of the IB (Information Business), while working closely with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external. * Liaise with other teams to ensure coordination and fluid communication.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE:
- Relevant education (preferably MSc) on related disciplines, such as mathematics, physics, computer science and engineering. Solid understanding of mathematical skills who’ll underpin the analysis to be carried out.
- Previous experience in analytical/modelling/software development, in particular in coding
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning techniques (and the underlying algorithms and libraries), in addition to Big Data technologies
- Previous experience Scala is a must; experience in Python and Java as a gateway to using Scala
- Data warehousing experience coupled with a good working knowledge of SQL