Salary £24000 - £28000 per annum + Benenfits
Consultant Shereen Norris
Date posted 23 February 2017
A leading Telecommunications Company are looking for a driven, personable and passionate Reporting Analyst to join their team in their Manchester. It is a great opportunity to gain training on SQL and SSRS tools.
The market leading company strive to always provide the highest levels of customer service and are committed to delivering high quality solutions to our customers at a fair price. Working with a level of various reporting tools including SQL, SSRS and Excel which you will also be trained on throughout your career with us.
You will play an integral role, responsible for operational research and supporting the Customer Operations team and wider business with accurate and usable insight. This will include the maintenance of existing, and development of new reports to aid decision making and improvement initiatives.
Reporting Analyst Essential Skills
- Experience of working with one of the following SSRS, Excel & SQL
- Proven experience of analytical processes and ability to interpret data and relay in an easily digestible format
- Able to work with efficiency whilst maintaining accuracy when against tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels: must be clear and persuasive
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to drive performance change via presentation of business insight and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to train business users to enable Self Service reporting capabilities within the company
Reporting Analyst Qualities
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work independently on matters of moderate to high complexity and importance
- Strong team spirit, with the ability to work with different groups
- Always looking for continuous improvement
- Good time management skills – ability to handle multiple priorities, organise work and meet deadlines.
- Strong focus on attention to detail and the desire to deliver accuracy and quality
- Liaise to deal effectively with people at all levels – strong conflict management abilities
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a telecoms operations (desirable)
Please click to apply.