Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 16 February 2017
This successful organisation, with a real commitment to technology, have an immediate requirement for a SQL Developer to join their Bolton office.
The SQL Developer will work as part of an established, successful team to develop and support in-house applications, as well as assisting in the definition of development patterns and standards. Additionally you will provide technical assistance and development to various projects.
To be successful in the role SQL Developers should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Good knowledge around Database Architecture
- Data migration and replication skills
- Performance tuning
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2
- Any experience ein a DevOps environment would be highly desirable
- Agile experience would also be highly desirable
If you are a SQL Developer interested in finding out more about this opportunity within a successful, progressive environment, please get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org